Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering (TERCIT)
Research and development of new therapies and technologies in the field of cell therapy, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine and its translation into clinical practice.
- Preparation and characterization of stem cells (hematopoietic and mesenchymal umbilical cord) in cleanroom (GMP) for use in cell therapy.
- Characterization of the molecular mechanisms of bone regeneration and development of new biomaterials used to restore the function of defective skeletal structures.
- Characterization and development of demineralized bone matrix preparations of human bone suitable for clinical use.
- Study and development of new techniques for the study, preservation and processing of eye tissue.
- New product development from human milk and the study of immune and trophic factors.